Pillar Pods For Added Interior Functionality
Pillar pods aren’t only a functional addition to your Nissan GU Patrol; they’re an attractive aesthetic improvement, too. When you want your vehicle to look as kitted out as possible for any eventuality, a set of pods holding necessary gauges and toggles is the right choice. We’ve created the perfect pillar pod set for the Patrol.
The Benefits of a GU Patrol Pillar Pod from Kenay Kustoms
What makes our pods so unique when you’re looking for interior GU parts? Some of the advantages we provide include the following:
- Each of these products features a design inspired by a wealth of experience and a pure passion for the Nissan GU Patrol. We currently focus exclusively on the Patrol; our understanding shines through in our product quality.
- Fitting your new GU pillar pod is quick and easy, and requires no special tools, no cutting into the body of the vehicle, and little work that could risk damage to your investment. A Phillips-head screwdriver is all you need.
- We deliver more than one option, so you can choose the type of pillar pod arrangement that suits your needs best. Whether you need only to display two gauges or you’d prefer to work with three, we’ve got you covered. Want to add toggle switches, too? We’ve made it simple to customise the installation to suit your needs. For example, one excellent application for this product involves installing a winch gauge, and a toggle to feed out cable or reel it back in — a simple yet highly functional modification.
Tips Regarding Gauge Mounts
Looking for gauge mounts to go along with your new pillar-mounted pods? Keep these tips in mind:
- Choose a product that easily slots into your existing vehicle without the need for expensive modifications. We believe that our end-users shouldn’t need to engage in risky cuts and hours of frustration to make a simple change. All our products use the existing interior mounts that come factory standard in the GU4 Patrol. Simply pop out the storage panel (or, in some models, the satnav module) and replace it with your new panel.
- Gauges are not part of the mounting bracket. Therefore, you’re free to select the gauges that correspond with your specific requirements within the vehicle. We suggest deciding what gauges you’ll use before removing the storage compartment and installing the new mount. This step will simplify the process and ensure you don’t need to remove the panel again to install an additional gauge later.
- Want to spread your investment out over time without waiting for the opportunity to modify your Patrol for even greater adventure comfort? Take advantage of Afterpay and enjoy an easier way to pay for your purchase from Kenay Kustoms.
About Kenay Kustoms
There’s no substitute for passion in the world of automotive accessories, and we’re no exception. Our love for adventure and car modifications combines to drive us to create exceptional solutions for modifying the Nissan GU Patrol. Explore our products now, or turn to our excellent customer service for assistance.