Returns and Refunds
Please choose our items carefully before making your selection and proceeding with your on-line purchase order as we do not refund for change of mind.
We are only able to accept a product for a refund, replacement or credit where there has been a major failure, such as:
- When the product has been assessed and found faulty.
- The product has been wrongly described.
- The product differs from the sample provided.
- Or the product does not meet the “fitness of purpose”.
- You have 30 days from delivery to request an exchange, refund or store credit.
- Refunds will be processed within 5 business day.
- Change of mind refunds for orders placed with AfterPay will incure a 10% fee.
Kenay Kustoms Pty Ltd may offer a refund at its own discretion however all discretionary refunds carry a 20% restocking fee and all postage fee’s must be paid by the customer.
All warranty claims must be directed through email to email@example.com. In order to make a claim, you must provide:
- Details of the defect or damage in relation to which you are making a claim under the warranty.
- Photographic evidence of the defect or damage, where applicable.
- Your invoice (including order number), provided to you by email at time of purchase.
- Current shipping address and contact phone number.
- Where goods are damaged or defective upon delivery, you must provide photographic evidence of the damage before receiving a repair, replacement or refund.
- You must comply with all return instructions provided to you via your registered email address when making a claim under this warranty
- We cannot accept returns that have not been authorised through the process outlined in these terms and conditions.
- If any returned goods are found to be in good working order, we may seek reimbursement, at our discretion, for any costs incurred by us in relation to such goods. In such cases, you agree that we may hold your goods until such payment is received.
- Except as required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), this warranty shall not apply in respect of goods:
- Where the goods have not been installed, maintained, operated or used in accordance with our provided instructions.
- Where damage or defects are caused by deliberate or negligent misuse or abuse, physical alteration, fire, liquid spillage, use of incorrect voltage, power surges or dips, thunderstorm activity, force majeure, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, computer viruses, corrosive conditions or instruction by an insect, pest or other foreign body;
- Where items are lost or stolen; and
- Except as required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), our liability under this warranty shall not exceed the amount of the purchase price of the goods or the replacement of the goods with the same or a similar product.
If you are entitled to make a claim under this warranty, our staff will provide you with instructions as to how the goods may be returned to us at our expense. Unless otherwise provided by law, you will bear any other costs incurred in making a claim under this warranty.